Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:26
I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
29 March, 10:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You have a lot of responses but this one I had seen posted on AU recently.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 10:37
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
You posted multiple times. any shot you can delete them?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 March, 12:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He / she is maybe trying to make a statment ? 😂

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
🌻I’m all woman and in my 2 years on here if I was trying to make a statement you’d know.
01:24 PM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 March, 01:31
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
It was a joke !!! Sorry if I offended you.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
30 March, 01:49
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I’m not offended and I appreciate your response as there has been a few bullies on TS and I will have stand up for myself. WWG1WGA 😊