Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 11:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Oh my gosh, did I need this post tonight. I spent time talking with my only awake cousin who wants me to go to an Aunt's memorial service. I come from a huge family and I find myself alienating myself more and more because I just can't relate to any of them. I can't be surrounded by all of my jabbed family members and not be drowning in emotional pain. I can't sit and do small talk about nonsense when all of this insanity is going on. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere except here. I finally told my jabbed family members that I was really sick in Dec./Jan. I didn't want to hear "I told you you should have gotten jabbed" comments. I wanted them to see that I survived and pray they won't get boosters. I keep seeing the words "Family Is Everything" which is something I already knew yet I feel like I have lost mine in this battle. Martin, I pray it is over soon. I really need for them all to see that I am not crazy and understand why I am pulling away. It is just too painful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
I understand your pain, I would venture to say almost everyone here has the same/similar story. I have finally given up on hoping my family will wake up. IMHO, I have done all I can do. At this point rejoice in the fact that we are living in an amazing time and you were one of so many that fought this battle against the evil. You do it for your family and friends, although they have no idea - you know - God Bless you! I think our next job is to be their when they know the truth. It will be hard, but we all have to refrain from "I told you so"..kindness will be our best gift to them. Remember, most of us have had 4+ years to learn sooo much..they will be in some major angst
11:18 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it