Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:33
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
29 March, 07:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😇 Jesus has been mentioned a lot in our holy Quran and his mother merry, god have given us a glimpse of the future as Muslims we believe Jesus is going to be back on earth and will lead the greatest nation and humanity to prosperity, Jesus is the one who will kill the Antichrist WITH BOW AND AROW . after that there will be (40) of great life to all followers however we don't know is it 40 h years or days, we don't know!!! after that there will be "Gog and Magog" they are 3 inches tall and in billions they will bring chaos on earth Jesus will ask all of us to run to high grounds to avoid them..... and a lot more. if you would like more info I am more than willing to provide
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 March, 09:59
In response Arabian Anon to his Publication
Does your version state that Jesus was the son of GOD?

Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
😇I will say the truth, NO Jesus is the messenger of god and his greatest miracle , in our religion god is so great he doesn't need children or wife the reason is simple he is GOD. if he marries and have children he becomes a lower level of vibes, God sent Jibril the angle and told mother merry he will gift you a son with great powers by god. he blow on merry chest and Jesus was born the minute he was born people told marry how did you get him and your not married JESUS talked and answered them and he was less than hours old we also believe GOD will never hurt Jesus at all and we believe he was never crucified, I respect every religion these differences will not change the fact that
WWG1WGA
may GOD bless you all
10:33 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ArabianPatriot in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 March, 06:01
In response Arabian Anon to his Publication
This is different than what the Bible says.
Start with the book of Matthew in the Bible.
Peace.