Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:33
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
😇 Jesus has been mentioned a lot in our holy Quran and his mother merry, god have given us a glimpse of the future as Muslims we believe Jesus is going to be back on earth and will lead the greatest nation and humanity to prosperity, Jesus is the one who will kill the Antichrist WITH BOW AND AROW . after that there will be (40) of great life to all followers however we don't know is it 40 h years or days, we don't know!!! after that there will be "Gog and Magog" they are 3 inches tall and in billions they will bring chaos on earth Jesus will ask all of us to run to high grounds to avoid them..... and a lot more. if you would like more info I am more than willing to provide
WWG1WGA
07:33 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ArabianPatriot in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
30 March, 03:35
In response Arabian Anon to his Publication
who made islam? this is another reason i do not follow a religion. they all have some questionable beliefs.
who is Mohammed? why did he marry a 6 yo and consummated marriage when she was 9? from other studying i believe the Vatican made it. makes more sense considering Mohammed and what we know they do. i am not a big fan of catholicism either. mans hands messing things up again. most holy guy in islam was a pedo? dude was like 50 yo.
it relagates Jesus to just another prophet, kinda like catholicism has people praying to Mary. who controls everything and why are Muslims and Christians always at war? controlled opposition? nothing new under the sun...

i cannot debunk the pedo stuff tho. this guy sums it up rather well.
(vid in English)

https://youtu.be/ElM597Lzx...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
30 March, 10:45
God Bless + Jesus Loves you + So do I = = = > < >

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 March, 09:59
Does your version state that Jesus was the son of GOD?

Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
30 March, 10:33
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
😇I will say the truth, NO Jesus is the messenger of god and his greatest miracle , in our religion god is so great he doesn't need children or wife the reason is simple he is GOD. if he marries and have children he becomes a lower level of vibes, God sent Jibril the angle and told mother merry he will gift you a son with great powers by god. he blow on merry chest and Jesus was born the minute he was born people told marry how did you get him and your not married JESUS talked and answered them and he was less than hours old we also believe GOD will never hurt Jesus at all and we believe he was never crucified, I respect every religion these differences will not change the fact that
WWG1WGA
may GOD bless you all

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 March, 09:56
Which version?
As I understand it there is more than one.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 March, 09:42
Read carefully the description of the first horseman. By what name was he called? What was he wearing? What weaponry did he use? What did he do in the world?
~
Christ told followers clearly that he would "return within the lifetimes of many listening to him before he ascended". Mark 9:1; Mark 13:30 and not thousands of years in the future.
~
Mongols followed no royal bloodline or a "King" but collectively all the individual kings or tribal leaders "threw their crowns at his feet" and agreed to follow him as supreme leader of their people. A "Khan" is a "King of Kings and a Lord of Lords" literally. White horse, white tunic, bow in hand, bent on conquest. He and his army swept like a tsunami across the earth,
~
Revelation is past tense. The deception of the true timelines is quite real and very intentional. It is later than we collectively think in this realm. It promoted division and gave birth to over 40k denominations so we could not unite.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 March, 12:01
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Is that Mar-a-Lago?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 March, 09:29
My mom always taught us to respect other religions, but be true to ours. She was the first person to tell me that Muslims believe in the Virgin Mary. I have never forgotten this.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 09:23

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
30 March, 08:53
Here’s your Vibe Check on “TruthSocial”
⤵️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 09:24
In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 March, 09:32
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
pas TRUTH en Gaule putain 🙄

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
30 March, 07:26

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
30 March, 07:09
This isn't what I understand about the Muslim religion and what is written about Jesus in the Quran. See multiple screenshots attached from a book @vincentkennedy

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
30 March, 04:25
interesting. check out the “I Pet Goat” series of vids. it provides a message wrapped in mystery which goes from like 9/11 events through future events. be interested in thoughts on it. they’re about 7 mins each. thx

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
30 March, 01:45
Jesus was never one of vengeance. He always wanted joy, love, peace and stability to all. It is all so basic

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
30 March, 01:52
In response Ocean light to her Publication
We are in this battle now. We have unknown WMD's in countries that are not known to us, all. Those weapons may be about the Gog and Magog.

I am faithful to the end, and I have had so many changes from horror to relief that I do not need to explain my faith in Jesus Kristus. Each person must struggle with their conscience to know what they believe is the correct course. We all move forward...what course we take, is our choice.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 01:37
That's some Jesus badassery right there. Sure would love to hear more. Also where is the main division in the books between Catholics and Muslim?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 March, 08:49
I think we’ve already seen Gog and Magog.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 March, 12:08
This is interesting.
God help us discern, we only want Your Truth.

https://www.bibliotecapley...