Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?
04:33 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
30 December, 10:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jesus is a Roman astro theology religion.
To understand Christ you must research Gnosticism
which is the original movement of The Christ knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
27 December, 02:24
thank u for what u do

I focus on what I know
I stick with what I know

those who stray from what they know into the realm of belief are as one might be, departing the main river for a tributary, making a home there, not yet returning to the main river

the enemy uses belief against the Traveler in this way
the Traveler forgets that only the Main River can take him/her Home

after a time, the Traveler can even forget what the journey was all about

Home

But God, the Great I am, does not forget

So, it all works out
Everyone gets Home

VK, it seems clear to me, one of your roles is to stir the pot
"makes" for a good stew
some in the comments are "stewing", as if the contents can avoid the movements of the spoon

WWG1WGA
the whole stew

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
27 December, 12:55
What i can say is we all have doubts. After all that's what faith is all about believing. I have read books that come to the conclusion that's basically Christianity is sun worship, Jesus was a repeat of the Horis story etc etc. some books say he existed but didn't die at the cross. others say he didn't exist at all. Then, of course, there is the bible story.
What I can testify to is his energy. When I became a believer at 11 years old. It was pure goodness and pure love. This is why I know he is real and is the son of God who came in the flesh. He said he who has seen me has seen the Father. There are many stories in my life when I called upon him and he was definitely present. I have felt his love for man and I believe his words that were testified to in the bible because it resonates with the energy and his spirit
This is my experience. Hope this helps. Jesus is the savior but not by force. Free will.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 December, 10:21
💓 Personal experience visitation from Jesus' light body one night ...a light indescribable, pure unconditional love. Closest 'explanation' for my insperience i found in Deepak Chopra's book "Jesus : A Story Of Enlightenment" he tells the amazing story of how this spiritual Jesus emerged and why it speaks to all of humanity. By revealing the spiritual evolution of Christ, Chopra provides a fresh and unexpected understanding of a story i thought i knew. As Chopra wrote "The Jesus who is left out of the New Testament turns out to be in many ways the most important Jesus for modern times. His aspiration to find salvation vibrates in every heart. If it didnt, the brief career of a controversial, largely despised rabbi wouldn't mean much. Yet that obscure rabbi became embedded forever in myth and symbol." The Jesus that emerges in these pages is, like so many of us, a seeker in search of a calling. Chopra's classic tale forever changed the way innerstand God and the soul.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 December, 10:06
Tell us VK what you know ?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 December, 09:52
I want the truth, and nothing but the truth.
I will decide if I can fooking handle it

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 December, 06:27
Walking it out..

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 December, 06:24
Truthfully, im not sure. i know we have a creator. I would like to know the truth, whomever he is i know he/she lives in my heart.He shook me up for a reason. I want to follow the truth of light.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
31 March, 10:48
A time traveler-

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
31 March, 09:00
John14:1-11
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believe

Law & Physics @physics171
31 March, 12:22
Did the certain figures of a Romana Empire create Christianity?
Did the Empower Constantine create christianity?
What year was Christianity created in 325 AD?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
CAESAR'S MESSIAH: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus - OFFICIAL VERSION - YouTube

http://caesarsmessiahdoc.com OFFICIAL VERSIONSeven of today's most controversial Bible scholars reveal their shocking conclusions about the origins of Chr...

31 March, 12:11
Laurence Gardner "Genesis of the Grail Kings" part 1 - YouTube

Laurence Gardner gives an outstanding overview narrative of "The Bible"- "The Old Testament", but in a slightly different way as he finds examples of mistran...

31 March, 12:12

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Laurence Gardner "Genesis of the Grail Kings" part 2 - YouTube

Laurence Gardner gives an outstanding overview narrative of "The Bible"- "The Old Testament", but in a slightly different way as he finds examples of mistran...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
30 March, 04:13
This resonates with me, I even ask him to forgive me if I call him by the wrong name. Even though spiritualy I know he knows me and I know he knows we’ve been lied to. I cant wait for the Truth of who we are and where we came from so many who,what,why questions to be answered.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
30 March, 03:47
Can we start with Eden and the goD telling Adam and Eve they can have utopia but as long as they do exactly what they are told and don’t think for themselves yet the serpent just offered them the ability to think for themselves? Sounds like the government to me

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 December, 09:02
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Interesting, never thought of that before.🙏

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 March, 11:47

wht 2.0 @wht
30 March, 11:43
Interesting to me that nearly all other paths/'religions' w/ all their various 'holy ones' 'gurus' 'spirit guides' 'leaders' 'teachers' etc all seem to universally consider, and give a nod/lip service to, Jesus as the 'greatest' historical teacher of all time ... while at the same time considering him more or less *equal* to all the rest ... sort of the 'super hero TEAM of the universe' ... or 'great ascended masters' notion.

While Jesus HIMSELF *clearly* set Himself apart from ALL other paths/teachers in ways entirely deal breaking to that idea.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am THE way, THE truth, and THE life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Jn14:6 [caps mine for emphasis]

While the apostle John, in John1:1-14 makes the extraordinary revelation that Jesus *is*, in His totality, GOD .... *and* THE Creator of ALL things.

So ..
Jesus was either *crazy*
A liar
Or was who he said he was

Has the world gone after a liar and crazy man all this time?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
30 March, 10:45
Sananda/Yeshua/Jesus
Different time line names?
The Seven Sisters

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
30 March, 10:39
Psalms 19: 1-7 = = = > < >
The Heavens Declare the Glory of God;
and the Firmament Sheweth his Handywork.

Day unto day Uttereth Speech,
and Night unto Night Sheweth Knowledge.

THERE IS NO SPEECH NOR LANGUAGE,
WHERE THEIR VOICE IS NOT HEARD = = = > < >

Their Line is Gone Out Through All the Earth,
and Their Words to the End of the World.
In Them Hath He Set a Tabernacle for the Sun,

Which Is as A BRIDEGROOM Coming Out of His Chamber,
and Rejoiceth as a Strong Man to Run a Race.

His Going Forth is from the End of the Heaven,
and His Circuit unto the Ends of It:
and There is Nothing Hid from the Heat Thereof.

The Law of the LORD is Perfect, Converting the Soul:
The Testimony of the LORD is Sure, Making Wise the Simple.

Psalms 19: 10-11 = = = > < >
More to be Desired are They than Gold, yea, than much Fine Gold: Sweeter also than Honey and the Honeycomb.
Moreover by them is Thy Servant Warned:
and In Keeping of Them there is GREAT REWARD = = = >

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 March, 10:16
My current view Sir! ⚔️🌏⚔️

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
30 March, 10:46
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Amen Dan 🙏

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
30 March, 08:18
Born with both Spirits, Hell's an Option Choose Wisely ~One~

https://www.facebook.com/w...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 March, 10:18
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Let’s help everyone make the right choice Jack!❤️
https://www.naturalhandyma...

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
30 March, 11:42
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Agreed...

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
30 March, 08:03
whether or not the bible was altered, we still have enough truth from God to know: Jesus is the Son of God, he was sent in human form to be the final sacrifice for the sins of humanity. He died for our sins and paid the price in full. All we have to do is believe. we dont deserve this but for Grace. if we believe, we love God and keep His commandments. if we live righteously, we change this world one person at a time and we become what God intended us to be. our reward is the assurance of eternity with Him. Matthew 22 is Jesus teaching about the greatest commandment. All other laws hang on these two commandments. Jesus made it simple! 💗

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 March, 02:41
Religion how is Q going to play this.
The long game, the truth will wash out through many generatiions. Not this.

I know exacty where you are going without going. If decide you are going you will be going!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 March, 05:04
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I think Q played it by leading us to God and Jesus.

is this the gospels of Q?
“they” removed it, but here we are LIVING it?
biblical

holy smokes…

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
30 March, 01:20
He IS the Word. ❤

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
30 March, 01:59
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Amen!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 March, 12:45
Man cannot repeat a story without using embellishment. Embellishments are then lies. The most foul part of a human is the tongue...
~
I understand your thinking completely so just fell back to what the small voice inside tells me instead.
~
Sheppard's gather herds and wolves cut them apart to separate for devouring the individual alone. I am lost mostly and admittedly but try to focus on being less wolf though I often fail at that as well.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE WORD DENOMINATION MIGHT BE HIDING TRUTH IN PLAIN SIGHT - YouTube

When looking at the word denomination I kept seeing Demon in nation. However, when I broke the word down, it took on its true meaning as the suffix "ation" m...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 March, 11:30
Jesus is foreshadowed, prophesied and predicted from Genesis forward

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 11:26
I really just understood this verse in recent years... Jesus came to divide! 🤷‍♀️. (This awakening has helped me to this verse much clearer).

Luke 12:51
“Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division”.

Miss. Messina @Messina
29 March, 11:03
Jesus …. great topic !!! Must be experienced!!!! No amount of reading will do !!!!!! , it is like I heard about VK on Twitter, Or I’ve seen his post on AU . but your family knows you intimately!!!!!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
29 March, 09:10
Mormon-arys believe that Jesus is the spirit brother of satan ... if I remember correctly.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
29 March, 08:58
Hidden messages in the bible.
https://youtu.be/J1zZAkzLP...

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
30 March, 09:57
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Ty + I Love Chuck Missler = = = > < >
The day he died + Was the Most Beautiful Sunset Ever = = = > < >
With Several Angel Clouds in the Sky = = = > < >

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
29 March, 08:34