Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 12:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Anons on this platform are the best and toughest damn Patriots in existence!

Thank you kobayashi and @vincentkennedy because Nana thinks that this site that ya'll have so graciously provided us with has been our strength thro this whole thing since we all got scattered from twit wit.

This platform has made the difference in our staying together in this battle without giving up and given us a family to hold on to in keeping vibrations from sinking to dangerous lows.

Nana loves you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 06:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful Nana ... esp "what you think about others" ... is so true, they will become your thoughts ... it all matters!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It will be beautiful when the majority of ppl wake up to not only the lies but also join with God in his consciousness.
09:31 AM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 09:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, manifesting the world as God intended. (Heaven on Earth)
I do believe we are getting there, many voices are becoming one.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 09:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You -Nana
Same thoughts.