Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
30 March, 06:58
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
my brain does not know what to do with this....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
30 March, 05:52
I felt sorry for it. It sounded like it was screaming or crying for help. awww. Now I'm sad for all the bees that this is gonna be tried on. 🐝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 March, 03:13
Precious! 🥰

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
30 March, 02:58
ok ... hummmm ... definitely going to try that out !!!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 March, 02:11
That is so cool!

Charlilaly Four @charlylaly
30 March, 01:44
Please teach me how to do that!!!!!!!!!!! Please? what kind of wire is inside the cup?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 March, 02:12
In response Charlilaly Four to his Publication
From the looks of it, it's probably aluminum.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 March, 01:40
Wow that was amazing!! ❤️

Jes King @jes_US
30 March, 12:20
wow, I knew this but I didn't know know this so this is awesome. I swear sometimes I can hear the blades of grass talking to me when I'm walking on them gently in the summer with my shoes off.
jes sayin.💓🥰😁🥳

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 March, 11:13
Do you know what he has in that cup?

It's purpose?
It can kill the Bee or revive it depending on direction.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 March, 10:05

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
30 March, 10:02
I used to play with that when I was a kid. LOL. A yogurt cup and a steel wire for sound conductivity. Grandpa taught me. I totally forgot about that 😁 , thanks.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 09:59
Speaking of BEES and the Masonic BEEHIVE...hmmm. Are they little Deep State microphones that spy on us? No joke! UGG

Video/DS tidbits from The Truman Show (if you haven’t rewatched that movie lately, I highly suggest it)

**The director is directing from Truman’s “Dome Moon”. Who is in our Moon? @vincentkennedy has the moon as his Cover Photo. Please tell me what I am missing? 🙏🤣.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 March, 03:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
In the beginning of the movie Ed Harris (yuck) says that Truman is the first person adopted by a corporation…spoiler alert Ed….We are all adopted by a corporation. Its called the United States of America

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 March, 09:38
Sounds like the bee is screaming "OMG Help Me".
I guess I'm projecting LOL.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 09:28
That is the bees knees. Sorry, I had too. lol