Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 06:43
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
SUE THE LIVING PISS OUT OF THEM< where ARE HIS MILITARY LAWYERS> why the fk is this even a thing, it IS an illuminati death shot, how long we gonna let them millytypepospussies fk with our soldiers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
30 March, 06:43
Any update?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
30 March, 06:42
Prayer for Eli. Please protect this child

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
30 March, 09:47
Dear Lord, please protect this soldier who is standing up for his believes and convictions. I ask this in Christ Our Lord's name.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 March, 09:21
Lord Jesus, we humbly ask for Your protection and strength to surround Eli. He is a young man of courage and conviction. Bless him Lord with VICTORY as he stands firm against those who participate in evil endeavors against him. Grant him Your peace and may truth and justice prevail against this evil agenda.
In Jesus Name Amen. 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 March, 09:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
30 March, 09:07
🙏🙏🙏 sent! Hold the line Eli Maxwell!! I admire a man or woman who stands up for their convictions! Lean on Go through this tribulation and he will see you through it. ❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 March, 08:51
✨ 🙏🏻🙏🏻 sent 💖

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
30 March, 08:42
10956231Dio , illumina i cuori di coloro che devono giudicare e proteggere quest'anima

Silver Top @Silvered
30 March, 08:25
Father God, You are the Great I Am....ultimate freedom comes from You. We ask that you send the whole host of heaven to aid this young man in his battle as it is our battle as well. We know that you are truth and we will stand on the promises you gave us. 'Whatever you ask the Father in my name, He will give it. If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father'! Thank you, Lord, for your word, your word is truth. Amen

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
30 March, 07:30
Lord, protect Eli Maxwell from the evil that is in our country.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 March, 07:27
🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
30 March, 07:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 March, 07:25
sending prayers of peace, protection and love.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
30 March, 07:17
Praying for Cadet Eli Maxwell.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
30 March, 07:05
We are not there to protest and stand up against this!?!?....FATHER, this is just wrong and all based on lies of a false pandemic. May justice be done and on those who are behind the lies in any way. Help me please to be what YOU want me to be. 🙏🏼😔
you can't build a better world based on lies!!!
Be with this man FATHER and give him a blessing that overflows through generations.

Faith67 @Faith67
30 March, 06:57
Sending prayer's to Cadet Eli Maxwell. 🙏❤