Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
29 March, 10:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Last couple nights I've dreamt that I was counting down the days... But I don't know what number I'm on. Hoping it's days, not months or even worse years.

Mass awakening won't be the end of our trial of patience, just think of all the people we so badly want to say... I told you so to... they are going to need even more patience. Most of us have had years in the rabbit holes, seen what the worse of people will do for fame and fortune. Imagine learning that all in a short time... all their heroes are evil beyond their craziest nightmares.

So thankful that I had the time to go down the rabbit holes and the time to take time off to regroup, recover and come to the acceptance of what has been happening in the shadows.

So thankful for AU, we are in this together. I remember you all in my prayers, we all need to put on the armor of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
I sincerely worry about our veterans. Our men and women that rushed into wars to defend And protect us. They watched their friends die, missed watching their children grow, matiatal strife,substance abuse, suicide. When you ask them about it,they say they would do it again for free. I can’t imagine the pain and emptyness they’re going to experience when they find out it was all orchestrated. Yes the waiting is torture. I’m using this time to strengthen myself. We need to be so strong for them. It’s our turn to fight. We must win this war. When I’m feeling stupid, alone, crazy, afraid… I shrug it off and remind myself at least nobody is shooting at me.

Phew! This is the first time I’ve ever expressed my fears. Your writing is an inspiration. Bless you, please never stop!
11:02 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
29 March, 11:22
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Thanks, I'm going to have to remember the.. At least no one's shooting at me... during hard times!

The veterans is going to be hard, personally know 2 Vietnam vets and both said... Isn't Fauci wonderful... in my presence. Lord have mercy on them.