Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Don’t forget that Durham is also a RICO master.
10:53 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 March, 06:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Meeks @NurseRita
30 March, 02:27
i reckin this is what got you the boot again … damn bird🐥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Meeks @NurseRita

Rita Meeks @NurseRita

Rita Meeks @NurseRita

Rita Meeks @NurseRita

Rita Meeks @NurseRita

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
30 March, 08:59
theatrics

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 05:27
Clearly there is a copy ... perhaps the one the FBI absconded with is the duplicate ... original locked up for safe keeping. ... idk
But Matt entering it into evidence seemed way too easy.
IMHO perhaps the White Hats are setting up yet another sting?

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 March, 07:06
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes that was too easy and we know that Matt is not a white hat. So I can’t quite figure out what’s going on yet..

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 March, 02:25
maybe Rudy needs to make a torrent of it for everyone?

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 March, 12:49

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 12:37

30 March, 12:26
Notice how Rudy refers to the laptop as “The Hunters” laptop. 🔥🔥🔥

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
30 March, 12:24
They know where it is. This is them just trying to delay and stall. Still evidence tampering, still obstruction. Still criminals!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
30 March, 12:21
Why am I not surprised? This is getting good. Don't worry FBI, we have it all, but that's gonna cost ya. BIGGLY

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 12:16
Suave.

30 March, 01:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
30 March, 07:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
29 March, 11:14
Hmmm. Maybe FF of something icky tomorrow for distraction? Would have to be much worse than Smith/Rock fake smackdown.

Rudy just posted this 45 minutes ago and it's getting late on the East coast.

Prayers for safety.

#MAGA

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
29 March, 11:00
He sure is!!! Remember how awesome of a movie “The Departed” was? Durham was quietly driving in the background!

Also, Rudy with the win! The Gaetz clip today had me totally thinking, “What about Rudy?” Glad he still has back ups as if others dont as well!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 10:58