Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 March, 10:53
Don’t forget that Durham is also a RICO master.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Clearly there is a copy ... perhaps the one the FBI absconded with is the duplicate ... original locked up for safe keeping. ... idk
But Matt entering it into evidence seemed way too easy.
IMHO perhaps the White Hats are setting up yet another sting?
05:27 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 March, 07:06
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes that was too easy and we know that Matt is not a white hat. So I can’t quite figure out what’s going on yet..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 07:13
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Really, I'm not sure about Matt one way or another ... he was at Trumps rally ... too eager? ... Ghost E. called him out long ago, but I wasn't sure if that was legit ... so many double / triple agents its hard to keep it all straight.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 07:21
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
and how is that Matt was the one to offer up the lap top?
Where did he get it? That speaks volumes to his character ... i wasn't Jim Jordon - a total patriot .. so I guess Matt is a poshito,
and DJT always keeps his enemies close ... brilliant man