Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:33
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 07:57
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Here is my issue. Is it the word of G*d? Isn't it 'mans' interpretation? Did Jesus write in the book? To me G*d is much much larger than a book. A Creator. His writings can be seen in all living things.

My lack of trust comes from mans interference. I can't even figure out if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday.

So if not G*d then who/why the book(s) has made me search into rabbit holes. CERN, Looking Glass, Barron Trumps Adventure, Mandela, etc. Was it sent back to save humanity. Hurt? Why multiple books/religions?

Just questioning this stuff makes me feel like a bad person. But honestly the more I am questioning this the closer my soul is feeling to G*d. Keeping an open mind and I am going to be exploring the bible more with all your help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
“Those who you are taught to trust the most….”
Man has desecrated the word and the house of G*d since time immemorial.
10:09 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 April, 07:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
God Made Christianity !!!

man made religion (to control)

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
02 April, 05:33
My friend is an insurance adjuster and said they get claims all the time against churches for molestation. She said Catholic churches are the worst...they get thousands of claims on them.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 10:13
NOT the house of God
mirror image --> Pope's audience hall
[they] mock us

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 March, 11:47
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
yep Satanic