Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:33
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
27 December, 02:38
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
you do not know this
"the word of God"

to be taught is not knowing but learning
belief
thought
etc
are not knowing

many "believers" do not know Jesus Christ
Truth never requires belief
Truth stands alone, requiring no validation or agreement

belief - no
be Life - yes

Life may be spoken of in a book
but Life cannot be contained in a book

much Love to you from me as we take this journey together

WWG1WGA
WeThePeople
no one left behind
I am not Free until all are Free

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 07:57
Here is my issue. Is it the word of G*d? Isn't it 'mans' interpretation? Did Jesus write in the book? To me G*d is much much larger than a book. A Creator. His writings can be seen in all living things.

My lack of trust comes from mans interference. I can't even figure out if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday.

So if not G*d then who/why the book(s) has made me search into rabbit holes. CERN, Looking Glass, Barron Trumps Adventure, Mandela, etc. Was it sent back to save humanity. Hurt? Why multiple books/religions?

Just questioning this stuff makes me feel like a bad person. But honestly the more I am questioning this the closer my soul is feeling to G*d. Keeping an open mind and I am going to be exploring the bible more with all your help.

CharRose @CharRose
27 December, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
100% agree with you VK! I have been questioning since I was a child -- I knew it then. And have been questioning very seriously for the last 10+ years.
WHAT most of us don't know about G*d is MUCH BETTER than what we think we know. The more truth I *INNER*stand the more I love others, and especially love our Divine Creator

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 December, 06:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS:)

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 March, 06:56
And in a twist he IS The WORD of GOD.