Mike Anon @Mike314
29 March, 11:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Little Bird @LittleBird203
I get my pets titer tested instead of vaccinated. Somehow, my adopted pet’s last rabbies vaccine from previous owner was still in my dog’s sytem 9 years later, lol. It’s really upsetting to my vet. 😳🙄🤣
06:53 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleBird203 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

29 March, 08:02
Yes, 9 years, but our vet is not a holistic vet. Most vets titer test these days. I mean, youre still paying money for the test, but at least you’re not helping them shorten your pet’s life, give them life long health problems due to vaccine injury, and you’re definately not helping them kill your pet. It’s worth it to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 08:02
Yes, 9 years, but our vet is not a holistic vet. Most vets titer test these days. I mean, youre still paying money for the test, but at least you’re not helping them shorten your pet’s life, give them life long health problems due to vaccine injury, and you’re definately not helping them kill your pet. It’s worth it to me.