Mike Anon @Mike314
29 March, 11:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Little Bird @LittleBird203
29 March, 06:53
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
I get my pets titer tested instead of vaccinated. Somehow, my adopted pet’s last rabbies vaccine from previous owner was still in my dog’s sytem 9 years later, lol. It’s really upsetting to my vet. 😳🙄🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
29 March, 06:59
In response Little Bird to her Publication
Thats amazing.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
29 March, 06:53
I get my pets titer tested instead of vaccinated. Somehow, my adopted pet’s last rabbies vaccine from previous owner was still in my dog’s sytem 9 years later, lol. It’s really upsetting to my vet. 😳🙄🤣

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
29 March, 06:50
Absolutely!!!

I have two vaccine injured cats to prove it. Both developed thyroid disease right after vaccination.

Now they are on "meds" for life. Quite a racket.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 March, 06:45
I’m sure of it! And those flea/tick meds are poison- how do you think the ticks and fleas die after biting? 🤬

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 March, 07:20
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I try to make good of use of basic natural alternatives, such as Tee Tree oil, Lavender oil, garlic tabs, ACV, pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, spirulina, various herbs, etc., works very well. Never ever vaxxed! Vet visits are rare, eg emergencies, Not regular at all.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
29 March, 06:44
i stopped all vacinations