Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 March, 06:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
after 2 shots and 1 booster and covid twice, my otherwise intelligent brother is opening his eyes♥️now he is gonna have to spend a wad to get the fookin stuff out his body

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 March, 06:53
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I have this, unless he knows of another way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 March, 06:43
thank you God i have a holistic vet who is wonderful, birmingham AL

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
29 March, 12:56
When I was doing volunteer hours when studying to be a vet, and found out vets don't vaccinate their own animals, I decided not to be a vet.
Creating true health for animals and in accordance with their true nature is worth so much more than any letters behind my name could ever be.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 March, 12:29

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Little Bird @LittleBird203
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
I get my pets titer tested instead of vaccinated. Somehow, my adopted pet’s last rabbies vaccine from previous owner was still in my dog’s sytem 9 years later, lol. It’s really upsetting to my vet. 😳🙄🤣

Little Bird @LittleBird203
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
I get my pets titer tested instead of vaccinated. Somehow, my adopted pet’s last rabbies vaccine from previous owner was still in my dog’s sytem 9 years later, lol. It’s really upsetting to my vet. 😳🙄🤣