Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 03:31
*VK is not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 March, 03:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Id love a response on this VK
🙏🫀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
It gives me comfort that [they] believe in the bible.
As for me really just starting to explore it.

God Wins @Nous
29 March, 04:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wonder what it means when YOU say you're "just starting to explore it"

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 March, 04:19
In response God Wins to his Publication
Hes bsing us lol
VK knows the Bible
I know he knows
👁️

Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
Yeah pretty sure there is some hidden meaning from cryptic one in that comment lol!
04:30 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply
Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 04:33
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 March, 04:39
In response Yammillion Yammillions to her Publication
Already busy with business of helping to save the world through the Great Awakening but thank you!