--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
29 March, 02:19
So Wil Smiths wife has alopecia and that whole event was basically a commercial for pfizers new alopecia mRNA vaccine for alopecia?
Pfizer funded the Academy awards?

If so, I wonder how much she got paid for that???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Obs, interesting you say Will Smith's wife wore green and Will reacted like an MK slave.

In cabal color language, GREEN means "Ally" but can, I think, also mean contact or handler.

Way back in the thread we covered certain restaurants during the SuperbOwl and compared to Comet Pizza. It was during our search for Wally references.

Anywho, I recall a post saying that when you wanted access to the "Specials" on the menu, you looked for the waiter wearing GREEN.
02:33 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
29 March, 03:21
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Lizzy wore green to the service of prince philly steak and cheese 🤣
Look at her eyes tho...yikes 😬🤢
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
29 March, 02:39
Oh wow! Yeah she did have on green. Man the more I learn how deep this goes the more my mind is just blown away. So they communicate with each other with hand signs, colors...these people must live in a world of pure fear. I mean only people that are afraid need to know who's their 'ally' is my thinking. Thank you again Sir! 💗

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 March, 02:37
Your post is ok, good, to know what they do, but that is just sickening.