--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
So Wil Smiths wife has alopecia and that whole event was basically a commercial for pfizers new alopecia mRNA vaccine for alopecia?
Pfizer funded the Academy awards?

If so, I wonder how much she got paid for that???
02:19 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
29 March, 03:18
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes, but did you know that she has said that she has alopecia? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying? 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 03:24
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Oh I see what you're saying! Alopeica is bald spots not whole head shaved. So she could be totally lying??? Good point!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 March, 03:07
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
that makes sense

29 March, 03:09
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
But maybe she didn't get paid. As posted in the reply she may have a 'handler' so just does it because they're told to? Idk I'm just learning about 'handlers.' ☺️

Robin Avers @RedDawn
29 March, 03:00
I can't see how money would be a motivator. Seems more like their handlers told them to do it or else. I mean aren't they rich enough already?

29 March, 03:01
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Good point! I'm just learning about 'handlers.' ☺️

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 March, 02:42
Terrific digging. This should go viral along with photos of Will Smith showing he's part of the cabal. There was also something about how he was used as a child or young man. 2 photos which were sent by someone recently.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 March, 05:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
Sadly I have some sadness regarding many of these people and their children - they have been programmed - not giving them a pass but when your whole life was about this - what else do you expect - we need to find compassion for many of these people - Do I think that they need to be separated from the population?n- Yes but IMHO many are victims as well

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
29 March, 11:57
In response Every Time to her Publication
my husband would get so annoyed when he would get home from work and THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIRE was on the tv, he wanted it turned off pronto‼️id say now he must of known in his spirit something wrong with letting your kids watch this show‼️the kids would say but the show always teaches values (!)🤯

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 March, 02:33
Obs, interesting you say Will Smith's wife wore green and Will reacted like an MK slave.

In cabal color language, GREEN means "Ally" but can, I think, also mean contact or handler.

Way back in the thread we covered certain restaurants during the SuperbOwl and compared to Comet Pizza. It was during our search for Wally references.

Anywho, I recall a post saying that when you wanted access to the "Specials" on the menu, you looked for the waiter wearing GREEN.

29 March, 02:39
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Oh wow! Yeah she did have on green. Man the more I learn how deep this goes the more my mind is just blown away. So they communicate with each other with hand signs, colors...these people must live in a world of pure fear. I mean only people that are afraid need to know who's their 'ally' is my thinking. Thank you again Sir! 💗

Par Nelli @Parnelli
29 March, 03:21
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Lizzy wore green to the service of prince philly steak and cheese 🤣
Look at her eyes tho...yikes 😬🤢
3 pics