Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 01:56
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Coming here has brought some light in these dark time.
02:02 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
29 March, 06:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Most Definitely like Family here🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 March, 03:48
yes! amen and thank you for your guidance and presence!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
29 March, 03:44
Yes!! You have sauce on "Z" on the Russian tanks and uniforms..? white hats,eh?

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
29 March, 03:33
💯 This feels like home with my soul family❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 March, 03:24

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 03:17
Coming here is like a huge flashlight and a hand in my hand walking through the darkness. It is a comfort to my heart and soul. VERY grateful for all of you.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 March, 03:06
Yes! The sense of humour - the memes - that's what's been especially helpful for me. So grateful for that...

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
29 March, 02:44
Your coming here, in particular, has brought some light in dark, lonely times. Thank you.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 March, 02:36
S = 19 baby!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 02:36
Vibes....

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 March, 02:35

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 02:35

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 March, 02:33
Abso [f*******] lutely

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 March, 02:09
'cause this is where we regroup & Level Up.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 March, 03:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
actually how many of this brass is hidden turncoats?

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 March, 03:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication