Mike Anon @Mike314
29 March, 11:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Little Bird @LittleBird203
29 March, 06:53
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
I get my pets titer tested instead of vaccinated. Somehow, my adopted pet’s last rabbies vaccine from previous owner was still in my dog’s sytem 9 years later, lol. It’s really upsetting to my vet. 😳🙄🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply
Little Bird @LittleBird203
29 March, 07:09
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
It’s true. Vaccines live in the body long after the vet tells you they last. People don’t know that. As long as that titer test comes back possitive for that particular vaccine (rabies and lyme vaccines in our case), the vet has to give you a new rabies certificate for your pet. We’ve done this with our cat too. All of our pets were always vaccinated before we got them. We’ve always only titer tested. Spread the word. Vaccine injuries are real in pets too.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
29 March, 09:33
In response Little Bird to her Publication
I have 5 rescue cats. I bet my vet won't go for this. Great idea. Thank you!