Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots!

The Captain has turned on the seatbelt sign.
/.
07:38 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 March, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am not getting my hopes up . . . . glad though that I did grocery shopping today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
30 March, 11:35
Was a little bumpy due to the weather today. Had to keep the sign on for most of the flight. You talking about me? 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
30 March, 08:21
5:5 in 5?

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
29 March, 11:25

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 March, 09:16
holy 💩

WhereAngelsFly Janet King @WhereAngelsFly
29 March, 07:25
Seat belt buckled...shoulder harness secured.... LETS ROCK AND ROLL

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
29 March, 04:22
🤣🤣🤣

Kathy Wood @MTKat
29 March, 02:13
🤣

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 March, 02:08
It almost felt like the ride I had into AK vortex ~2 yrs ago...😊✨🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 March, 01:53
All suited up with the Armor of God 🙏❤️
Seat belt fastened
Tray table secured
Seat back in upright position
Ready for landing 🛩️🛩️

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 March, 01:41
Holy Turbulence Batman! #BuckleUp 😳😎🥳

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 March, 01:31
We are all buckled. Turbulence underway.

https://rumble.com/vyy651-...

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 March, 01:29
Good morning I am buckling up :)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 March, 01:08
I am doing my daily Zen now .... silence ....

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
29 March, 01:04
Im you’re Captain now..🤣

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 March, 12:27
I do feel like I'm flying sideways, upside down, and sometime loops. :)
I put on helmet after seeing Will Smith slap Chris Rock and now bucked up too.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 March, 11:56
This is funny but been hearing buckle up for the last 2 years .

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 March, 11:49
😂😂literally😂😂

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
29 March, 11:48
Lets get this show on the road!! Anyone need more popcorn?🤔

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
29 March, 11:34
Buckled & ready.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 11:27
Hooray!! Buckled up! 🛬

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 March, 11:19

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 March, 11:44
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
too cute

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 March, 11:15

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 11:21
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

True North @TrueNorthGirl
29 March, 11:11
“Release prior to cover up.”
“Public informed and collapse.”

Grab a surfboard - big red wave incoming!
🏄🏼‍♂️💦

#FLYROTHSFLY
😎

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
29 March, 11:09
great cgi!!!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
29 March, 11:04

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 March, 10:59
Good morning Vk.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 March, 10:56
Makes sense

Just Diana @Diana19
29 March, 02:13
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
This does not quite sound like a drop? hmmm.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
29 March, 10:56
Don't be a fool 🃏
Wait till the Bubble Pops 🤓

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 March, 11:02
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
I dont think that we are going to turn it off , it is the BH who are trying to cover up the release of info from Hunters Laptop

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 March, 10:55
NORMIES THE FIRST DAY OF EBS

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 March, 10:59
In response George Edmiston to his Publication