Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
28 March, 03:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So sad, but so true. We tend to forget that when Jesus spoke of "his church" he wasn't referring to a building, but rather his chosen followers, his born again children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 01:04
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
I am going to start asking some questions and not looking to offend. Raised Catholic, Alterboy, Sunday Church throughout childhood. However still don't know much about the bible. Started questioning the Church when out of the blue they made an exemption to eat meat on a particular date. Grew up thinking I would burn in hell if the don't eat meat rule was broken. Gave me the opportunity to have a more personal connection.

Anyway my question is Did Jesus refer to his followers as children as you stated above? Trying to understand the hierarchy

Julie Boe @JulieB
Crap, I think I went over the word limit & this got cut off. It's good that you're asking questions. God wants us to be hungry for his word. Email me at thetootshotmail.com for more guidance & God bless you!
02:17 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Boe, click on at the bottom under it