DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

POTUS thinks the cameras are off. This video shows why Biden will never be President. Biden yelled, cursed and threatened his own base. He berated the military openly. True charachter shows itself at the most unexpected times....
02:09 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 February, 11:47
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
❤️What a man What a man What a mighty GREAT MAN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
02 February, 11:08
we had a Pres that actually cared about Americans. now we have (fill in the blank).
this makes me mad and brraks my heart at the same time. i miss this POTUS. how much longer.....how....much...longer....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Hudson @Deba64
02 February, 11:03
that's awesome taking time out of his life to honor other people and he still president

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
02 February, 10:45
i loooovvvveeee him sooooo much♥️🙏🏻... life is so boring without him in it!!!! soon he will be back!!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Xenon2012) can see their posts

Niikki 1713 @Niikki
01 February, 02:59
Our Presiedent!

anon anon @Qcolorado
01 February, 02:25
This melted my heart! How I love my president!!

robin fineman @RobinD
01 February, 02:16
He's enjoyable to watch. I love the way he kibbutzes with everyone.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
01 February, 02:20
In response robin fineman to her Publication
IKR? Just one of the guys!