Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
It's so weird. Even on AnonUp there are those who are very judgmental and intolerant. Not offended. Just mystified sometimes. Well, know that you all, whatever your beliefs, are always welcome on my page. :) And heck, I've been blocked so many times on here, and not always quite sure why, so I now laugh about it. 🤣 Onward! I will be me, and you can be you. And how awesome is that -- that we're not all alike? What a bland world it would be if we were all the same. God bless everyone! 🙏❤️😇
03:06 AM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 March, 12:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I am a sinner. I am also forgiven. Thank you to Jesus. A new person! My old self is gone!
God is trying to reach everyone. God also knows we are all sinners and imperfect. He told us to love everyone, including our enemies. We know its a spiritual battle and we are supposed to keep telling folks about Jesus so they won’t live eternity in hell. Many people have scales over their eyes and their hearts are hardened towards God. They refuse God’s commandments and live for themselves and the world like they are in control. Either we allow God to have full control or evil will take over. God loves the imperfect sinner but hates the behavior that stems from evil spirits. God loves and uses the imperfect to bring others to Him. I try not to sound holier than thou because I’m not even close to being better than anyone on earth. I just hate the thought of people dying and going to hell. I was headed that way for a long time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 07:51
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 March, 12:35
YEP, SAME HERE. IF SOMEONE BLOCKS ME I JUST BLOCKED THEM BACK. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S STILL ANNOYING SEEING IN POST THAT COME UP THAT I'M BLOCKED AND CANNOT SEE THEIR POST WHICH IS FINE BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THIS PLATFORM WOULD MAKE THOSE POST COMPLETELY GO AWAY ONCE SOMEBODY IS BLOCKED.

ON THE OTHER HAND IT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY MISTAKE AS SOMETIMES I HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE READING POSTS LATE AT NIGHT AND MY THUMB ACCIDENTALLY PUSHES BUTTONS ON THE PHONE 😝

Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
29 March, 12:56
In response James Dean to his Publication
I too am a frequent victim of my thumb taking over while my eyes take a break 😵‍💫👍🏻😂

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 07:50
In response James Dean to his Publication
🤣👍

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 March, 12:31
Agreed. Doesn't bother me. 100% DGAF attitude.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 March, 12:29
❤️