Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 03:06
It's so weird. Even on AnonUp there are those who are very judgmental and intolerant. Not offended. Just mystified sometimes. Well, know that you all, whatever your beliefs, are always welcome on my page. :) And heck, I've been blocked so many times on here, and not always quite sure why, so I now laugh about it. 🤣 Onward! I will be me, and you can be you. And how awesome is that -- that we're not all alike? What a bland world it would be if we were all the same. God bless everyone! 🙏❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 March, 12:35
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
YEP, SAME HERE. IF SOMEONE BLOCKS ME I JUST BLOCKED THEM BACK. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S STILL ANNOYING SEEING IN POST THAT COME UP THAT I'M BLOCKED AND CANNOT SEE THEIR POST WHICH IS FINE BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THIS PLATFORM WOULD MAKE THOSE POST COMPLETELY GO AWAY ONCE SOMEBODY IS BLOCKED.

ON THE OTHER HAND IT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY MISTAKE AS SOMETIMES I HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE READING POSTS LATE AT NIGHT AND MY THUMB ACCIDENTALLY PUSHES BUTTONS ON THE PHONE 😝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it