Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 02:44
FOX is in the position to do the most base damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 March, 02:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
would you be kind enough to post the pic you had as your coverphoto this AM?

didn’t get a screenshot, should have.

you know stuff and things -vincentcrypt46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 March, 03:56
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
30 March, 10:44
I have been zooming in on the moon with my Galaxy Ultra S21 ever since the Hunters moon. For months I've been racking my brain trying to understand why is it I can see things on the moon that most can't . I mean faces and funny monsters moving all around, especially those white dots. Then the weather change recently, EWSPECIALLY THE CLOUDS, made things WAY CLEARER. The Sun also has been EXTRA these past few weeks if not more. I'm excited that I get to se our boys practice that tech what seems like several times a week but still don't see why only so few actually see it. Hell of a time to be alive! God Bless.
As I type that out I FINALLY understand WHAT IM SEEIING LMAO. Still can't figure out why most cant though!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 March, 11:05
I see three different profiles.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 March, 09:42
Watch the water ?
It says moom wobble amplifies flooding and is caused by climate change... oh good grief here we go.

On the move with your profile pics?
Things about to change?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 March, 11:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I was thinking the exact same thing, lol!
“Watch the water.”

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
27 March, 08:48

suZy Connolly @suZq14
27 March, 06:57
on the move

NEO ONE @Neo
27 March, 06:44
Can you explain me why the moon is not full if i see him and the sun together?

Broken Arrow @BrokenArrow
28 March, 11:56
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
That's what I keep asking, still no clarification.

NEO ONE @Neo
27 March, 06:41
What is 34 miles away?

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 06:41
FUCKING IN 22D

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 March, 05:46
I don't know why, but this song popped into my head:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

27 March, 05:39
QRuite the mission.
I love it though, every second.
I missed your posts today VK.
They feed my soul.
I had to do some heavy lifting first.
I show up, why can't they?
So fucken stupid!
Anyways, I am okay with erasing the past and only going into the future with you, us, and just living our DReams together.

27 March, 05:41
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 March, 04:55
I went on the gematria calculator & put in waxing and waning. Guess what I saw there??? Vincent Kennedy.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 04:46
What is on the dark side. China sent something there a while back... Good or are drunk rednecks right to be shooting at it?

took multipal times to get this to load.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 March, 12:17
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
🤣

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
27 March, 04:29
The Moon always looks to me like a piece of concrete with some patches not completely dry yet. Since I saw it like that I cant see it any other way😵🙃. Haven't been there so cant correct myself...and since the moon landing footage is in question...i'll stick to concrete for now...you just need to look through a toilet paper roll😂😂🤣🤣😂

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
27 March, 04:31
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Guardians Of The Galaxy - Hooked On A Feeling - YouTube

Guardians Of The Galaxy Music VideoArtist - Blue SwedeSong - Hooked On A Feeling

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 04:28
⛈⛈⛈

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 04:26
Love the 23 sec vibe on this.#BringThePain

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 04:25
TMW=20,13,23=56=11
2,1,3,2,3=11
The Moon Wobble=149
149=

Sacred God Kingdom

The anointed one
God is a human being
The prince of peace
God-given freedom
Shane Browning
I love you all
Twenty Nine
Heavens God born 12 776
XRP phoenix
Pretty cool
Second amendment
Edward Snowden
New currency
Strawberry

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
27 March, 04:23
It looks like his beard is growing also. I think we all have that problem these days. 😉

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
27 March, 04:17
passing through gates is how enoch puts it

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
27 March, 04:14
TMW - abbreviation for Tomorrow

.23 second video

PAIN INCOMING! 👊💥

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 March, 04:12
Now I have this song stuck in my head. Feel like I'm at a Wedding. I prefer Cupid Shuffle myself.

https://youtu.be/fE_64SdD2...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
A HYPER REALISTIC Banner... Watch it!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 March, 04:07
It's a satellite placed there 15,000 years ago per John Lear.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 04:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It's the only celestial body we know of that doesn't rotate. I think it's a Space Station. I hope the movement is indicative of the parasites inside of it squirming. The heat is on.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 March, 04:07
There are so many anomalies around the concept of the moon... I can recommend the following book: Who built the moon? by Christopher Knight (what's in a name!) and Alan Butler. Lots of information about all the riddles.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 04:06
23 seconds.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
I'm rather puzzled that no one has ever been surprised that it has such a regular shape. I've been thinking about it since I was a kid. 😁

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
Clockwork.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 March, 04:04
Wobble.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 04:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
We see these everywhere, what you saying they are?

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
27 March, 04:01
.17 sec vibe again