Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 02:44
FOX is in the position to do the most base damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 March, 02:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
would you be kind enough to post the pic you had as your coverphoto this AM?

didn’t get a screenshot, should have.

you know stuff and things -vincentcrypt46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 March, 03:56
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 04:00
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
The Moon Wobble.

Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
I have been zooming in on the moon with my Galaxy Ultra S21 ever since the Hunters moon. For months I've been racking my brain trying to understand why is it I can see things on the moon that most can't . I mean faces and funny monsters moving all around, especially those white dots. Then the weather change recently, EWSPECIALLY THE CLOUDS, made things WAY CLEARER. The Sun also has been EXTRA these past few weeks if not more. I'm excited that I get to se our boys practice that tech what seems like several times a week but still don't see why only so few actually see it. Hell of a time to be alive! God Bless.
As I type that out I FINALLY understand WHAT IM SEEIING LMAO. Still can't figure out why most cant though!
10:44 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fzilla19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fzilla19 , click on at the bottom under it