Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 02:44
FOX is in the position to do the most base damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 March, 02:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
would you be kind enough to post the pic you had as your coverphoto this AM?

didn’t get a screenshot, should have.

you know stuff and things -vincentcrypt46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
28 March, 05:19
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
and the beard is getting longer

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
27 March, 09:57
He’s waxing!🙃

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 March, 07:31
Looks like the guy from Rudolph the Rednose reindeer who sings.......... ;0) (Bearl Ives)

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 March, 06:52
In response ela marriti to her Publication
thats amazing and beautiful. experiencing many differences and changes in the sky all together💙

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
27 March, 05:56
The pendulum of justice. It can’t be displaced, it always restores itself.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 March, 05:58
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
It’s going to swing to the tippy top

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
27 March, 05:54
I’ve got an account here too, not just on Twitter 😊

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 March, 06:09
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
yay! followed and shared ❤️🔥

Judy Waller @Judyk
27 March, 05:08
March 27th photo, Who/What is in the circle on right?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 March, 05:01

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 March, 05:43
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
LOL!!!
I actually came here to say it looks like Burl Ives! Great minds think alike, huh? Haha

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 04:47
😂We all know Vincent is a bit off center at times. 😏

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 March, 04:40
Durham moon. Almost there???? Front and Center.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 March, 04:38
😏😆

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
27 March, 04:30
Durham.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
27 March, 04:25
Eyes are becoming more defined as well. 🤔

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 04:23
Yes! Took a SS earlier because Dirham def looks closer today!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 March, 04:08
I was checking for the same thing. Here is a pic from 3/10

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 March, 04:04
I see Durhams face in that moon.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 March, 04:10
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yeah, me too!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
27 March, 04:04
Durham coming

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 04:00
The Moon Wobble.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 March, 11:05
I see three different profiles.

Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
30 March, 10:44
I have been zooming in on the moon with my Galaxy Ultra S21 ever since the Hunters moon. For months I've been racking my brain trying to understand why is it I can see things on the moon that most can't . I mean faces and funny monsters moving all around, especially those white dots. Then the weather change recently, EWSPECIALLY THE CLOUDS, made things WAY CLEARER. The Sun also has been EXTRA these past few weeks if not more. I'm excited that I get to se our boys practice that tech what seems like several times a week but still don't see why only so few actually see it. Hell of a time to be alive! God Bless.
As I type that out I FINALLY understand WHAT IM SEEIING LMAO. Still can't figure out why most cant though!