Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 02:44
FOX is in the position to do the most base damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 March, 02:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
would you be kind enough to post the pic you had as your coverphoto this AM?

didn’t get a screenshot, should have.

you know stuff and things -vincentcrypt46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 March, 03:56
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 04:00
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
The Moon Wobble.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 March, 04:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's a satellite placed there 15,000 years ago per John Lear.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It's the only celestial body we know of that doesn't rotate. I think it's a Space Station. I hope the movement is indicative of the parasites inside of it squirming. The heat is on.
04:24 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
27 March, 05:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The Alliance has control of it and it is being used to build our Space Force fleet and from what I hear med beds and possibly other technology for humanity's benefit.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 06:29
That is interesting.

27 March, 05:50
Yes a space station that was towed into place.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 05:55
That is what I believe until something can convince me otherwise. I think it inspired the death star in Star Wars. Most likely dragged in to run the counterbalance for the drop into duality. There is the source of light SUN and the false light, merely the reflection of the true light, the moon.

We know the parasites and evil can't create, just copy, mirror. The wobble may have to do with the artificial fields holding us in a duality Matrix collapsing.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 05:11