JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 March, 08:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My husband thinks CERN brought more demons from hell, and that is why there is so much more evil. It makes you wonder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 March, 09:22
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions - YouTube

Scientist are beginning to get more and more "religious". What has happened at CERN the past few Years? And What are they up to, this will not be your typica...

Optical Awakenings @Unite
They have been doing this since time began. The real secrets would curl your hair!🔎🌎🔍👀
12:13 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 March, 12:21
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Agreed.
I will be glad once we are on the other side of all this. I am more for the healing than knowing the sick deeds.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 March, 10:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
100%