Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
20 March, 07:33
urgent prayer request for my son in love. he has been in a bad accident and is intubated and has lost a lot of blood. Thank goodness we live in FL where we can actually visit a hospital; but my daughter is having a very hard time. They have 2 small children 4 and 2 that are with me right now. Please help me pray for GOD’s will to be done!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
Thank you everyone for your prayers. He got his breathing tube removed Thursday and was able to eat ice chips and sip water yesterday (Friday) He has been moved out of the SICU and is in a lot of pain from the multiple surgeries. Please continue praying for my son in love and daughter and their children as they all go through this ordeal. They have no income right now but GOD is providing through donations and gift cards my daughter has received.
10:37 PM - Mar 26, 2022
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by alwayschrismiss in this post can reply
DkH O’Dell @DkH
26 March, 10:39
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Praise be to God! I am so sorry this happened to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396