Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
urgent prayer request for my son in love. he has been in a bad accident and is intubated and has lost a lot of blood. Thank goodness we live in FL where we can actually visit a hospital; but my daughter is having a very hard time. They have 2 small children 4 and 2 that are with me right now. Please help me pray for GOD’s will to be done!!
07:33 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by alwayschrismiss in this post can reply
26 March, 10:37
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Thank you everyone for your prayers. He got his breathing tube removed Thursday and was able to eat ice chips and sip water yesterday (Friday) He has been moved out of the SICU and is in a lot of pain from the multiple surgeries. Please continue praying for my son in love and daughter and their children as they all go through this ordeal. They have no income right now but GOD is providing through donations and gift cards my daughter has received.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DkH O’Dell @DkH
26 March, 10:39
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Praise be to God! I am so sorry this happened to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 05:24
Prayers sent! ((hugs))

21 March, 06:33
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
thank you ❀️ we have a long road ahead ; but hes stubborn and def a fighter!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 March, 12:44
πŸ™

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
20 March, 09:35
Saying prayers for your daughter's family and for the full recovery of her husband.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
20 March, 08:58
Praying for your son in law.

Joanne Dangerfield @LiveFree
20 March, 08:20
prayers for your son and his family!

Emma ElT @auntieeme
20 March, 08:02
πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒ·

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 March, 07:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 March, 07:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Bay 17d @Bay17d
20 March, 06:49
Sending my prayers for strength πŸ™πŸΌ

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 March, 06:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am What I am @OfLight
20 March, 06:44
Sending prayers, he will be ok, there are many spirits around him,,, it might be a tough journey for a short time but in the end all will be ok

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
20 March, 06:41
Praying for HimπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 March, 06:21
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 March, 04:54
Praying without ceasing! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sending Divine Love and Divine Healing Energies! πŸ’—πŸŒˆ

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 March, 04:35
πŸ™βœοΈ

Nothing’s impossible with God, nothing’s possible without Him. Praying.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 03:52
Praying for strength for your family and prayers are for you son in love, that he can come through this with the mighty power of GOD. I am so glad that you are all together for each other. Blessings on all of you. AMEN.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 March, 03:44
I was going to write a prayer then
I saw all the wonderful people who have prayed in the comments
I Stand in Agreement with
Each and Every ... Any and All
of those prayers
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 03:42
Nana has been there b4.πŸ˜”

πŸ™Prayers for God to please leave him here to be with his family to take care of his children. For him to fully recovere and come back to his family. They need him, Father. Praying that this is in your will for this family. In your Son's precious name AmenπŸ™

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
20 March, 03:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ™ Ake Ake Ake Amene

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
20 March, 03:41
Lifting up prayers

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
20 March, 02:57
May the Lord touch and heal your son in love, as only He can! May the hands of all who touch him, BE the hands of our Creator, and may His name be Glorified by the miraculous outcome. May the testimony of your and your daughter's lips 'BE' of the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name above ALL names, Yahshua Hamasiach, aka Jesus, the Messiah, we pray, Amein and AMEIN

20 March, 02:33
still in surgery after 4 hours. thank you to everyone for prayers, thoughts and good vibes ❀️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 March, 12:54
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 March, 12:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 March, 12:06
Sending prayers.

Storm Rider @StormRider
20 March, 12:02
Dear Heavenly Father, Healer of Healers, we call on you to to heal this young man. Send heavenly hosts to protect him as he enters into a period of healing.
Let the healing be progressive and guided only by you Lord.
Amen

Storm Rider @StormRider
Dear Heavenly Father, Healer of Healers, we call on you to to heal this young man. Send heavenly hosts to protect him as he enters into a period of healing.
Amen

Storm Rider @StormRider
Amen

Storm Rider @StormRider
Amen

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
πŸ™ for you & your family.