Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 March, 04:41
👀
• Russia holds an extravagant victory day parade in Moscow every year on May 9

• It marks the day Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing World War Two to an end
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 05:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
25 March, 05:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Still think he's DS? I never thought for a second he was.
WWG1WGA

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 09:09
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I must have miss a lot with this Lynn/Flynn stuff. Was only gone for 8 months. People need to use some logic. Gen Flynn has been in the game and knows the players WELL. Family seems to be a big part of the Flynn's. Lets not forget his Bro.
Lynn is new. He was under the spell. He was a mainstream lawyer. Dude is in shock after just a short while digging into this evil. Had to rethink his whole life in a short period of time. Perfect example why people cant be woken up too fast. Freak everyone out and good people turn on good people while the bad walk.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
25 March, 10:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am grateful for many (here and elsewhere)... but, at this point, nobody has earned “unquestionable trust” from me about whats going on, except God.

Maybe that’s the point...

my very short list of patriots I “mostly” trust is dwindling... we’ll see where things land.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 11:39
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
Life has thought me the people that you trusted yesterday may not be the people you trust tomorrow. Its hard enough trusting yourself in the now.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 March, 06:45
Life itself is fluid.
Trust in self because we have walked the path to this point.
Trust God, he has lead you to this point.
Each day is an opportunity, a test, not about the other people but about ourselves, what are we willing to learn.
Everything is mental- through thoughts and intent.
Therefore yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a dream
and the greatest gift is rightly called the "PRESENT".
Be present in this moment and trust yourself.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 March, 07:56
How about a nice game of chess?