• It marks the day Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing World War Two to an end
https://www.dailymail.co.u...
04:41 PM - Mar 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 04:14
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
JUKE BOX HERO - FOREIGHNER (remastered NEW) - YouTube

Just being creative with music and movies I grew up with. Enjoy! Yours truly, "E"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 March, 09:44
May 09 has many WWG1WGA drops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
26 March, 12:23
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Did you notice that it is 3 women in this image ~ I thought that was cool :-)

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
25 March, 05:51
I knew there was a reason I kept seeing May 10

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
25 March, 05:08
may?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 March, 05:36
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights,

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
25 March, 05:07
my Mom Mary would of been 68 on May 9th. 🙏

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
25 March, 06:22
In response Meg ... to her Publication
Bless you losing your Mom so early.

I was blessed to keep mine until she was 87.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 05:01
🔥🔥🔥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 07:54
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The corrupt war mongers and Fake MSM seem to be having an extremely hard time getting this war off the ground.

In years passed they havent had to have anywhere near this much fake war footage and Te-lie-vison time to get a full blow war started!

They seem to be really stuggking to find a way to implement their One World Order!

Nana would have thought by now they would have been at least smart enough to repackage their shit plan and at least rename it!
They are stupid!

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
25 March, 10:59
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.”
- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
25 March, 04:53

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 04:49
Hmm, 4 days after this?
Those crazy Simpsons.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
02 May, 05:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This "cartoon" is more true than you think, The very name, is their way of telling us about the SUN SIMulator!!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 May, 06:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I enjoy how he knocks dudes mask off.