Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 March, 04:41
👀
• Russia holds an extravagant victory day parade in Moscow every year on May 9

• It marks the day Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing World War Two to an end
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 05:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
25 March, 05:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Still think he's DS? I never thought for a second he was.
WWG1WGA

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I must have miss a lot with this Lynn/Flynn stuff. Was only gone for 8 months. People need to use some logic. Gen Flynn has been in the game and knows the players WELL. Family seems to be a big part of the Flynn's. Lets not forget his Bro.
Lynn is new. He was under the spell. He was a mainstream lawyer. Dude is in shock after just a short while digging into this evil. Had to rethink his whole life in a short period of time. Perfect example why people cant be woken up too fast. Freak everyone out and good people turn on good people while the bad walk.
09:09 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
28 March, 05:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I heard he was under some kind of spell.
I'm glad to hear he is on the right team.
What about Sessions?

Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
28 March, 12:14
Flynn is a Traitor and was fired by Trump. Look up Seal Ryan Owen... KIA by Flynn's Obama Operation that he bullied Trump into the first week that Trump was in office. #SetUpFailedMission with casualties.

Ryan in SEAL Team Six, the Navy’s elite counterterrorism unit, in 2007. He lost his life in a mission designed and ordered by National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

The raid had been planned under the Obama administration, but it was not signed off on until Trump came into office and was briefed by National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Trump approved the mission on January 26, 2017 and it was executed two days later.

William “Ryan” Owens: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know – HEAVY publication By Jessica McBride Updated Feb 28, 2017.

https://www.thedailybeast....

https://heavy.com/news/201...

Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
28 March, 12:14
Flynn is a Traitor and was fired by Trump. Look up Seal Ryan Owen... KIA by Flynn's Obama Operation that he bullied Trump into the first week that Trump was in office. #SetUpFailedMission with casualties.

Ryan in SEAL Team Six, the Navy’s elite counterterrorism unit, in 2007. He lost his life in a mission designed and ordered by National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

The raid had been planned under the Obama administration, but it was not signed off on until Trump came into office and was briefed by National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Trump approved the mission on January 26, 2017 and it was executed two days later.

William “Ryan” Owens: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know – HEAVY publication By Jessica McBride Updated Feb 28, 2017.

https://www.thedailybeast....

https://heavy.com/news/201...

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
26 March, 08:06
We Connect - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Atlantic RecordsWe Connect · Stacey QBetter Than Heaven℗ 1986 Atlantic Recording CorporationVocals: Stacey QComposer: Willie WilcoxAut...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 07:26
Someone like Flynn had to be a Gray Hat sometimes over the course of 30+ years as MI, especially that specific time period and players he was surrounded with to survive and thrive. Someone like LLWood just seems to be making Guilt by Association and frankly he should know better even with his experiences with Jewel etc....

Kim Van @Kimhvs
26 March, 04:25
very well said!!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
26 March, 03:55
Got this in my e-mail.

On Twitter Captain Sqk AirborneCrypto1

His account is already down.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 March, 02:57
Focus on military Inte LLIN gence
The jury is out for me on Flynn. I really dislike his
brother and sidekick Byrne and the ‘security’ they surround themselves with to intimidate people. Satanic prayer he refuses to explain, company he keeps. 🤷🏼‍♀️. None of us will know the real stories til this is over.

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
26 March, 12:48
Mar 23 2022 - Joe Flynn w/ David Nino Rodriguez > Settling All The Gen Flynn Rumors

https://rumble.com/vybbye-...

Law & Physics @physics171
26 March, 12:14
Donald Trump pointing
https://anonup.com/thread/...

26 March, 12:05

26 March, 12:05

26 March, 12:04
Godfather?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 March, 10:53
So many Anons on Telegram hate Flynn. They accuse him of being a part of ‘Haiti’ and a DS player. There is definitely a huge divide; which I am sure is all ‘part of the plan’. Lin has said some awful things about Flynn, Sydney and Byrnes. I just remind myself that ‘Disinformation is Real, Disinformation is Necessary’. Maybe they are all the best of pals and this is to weed out bad actors. Who knows, I just go with my gut and ignore the talk. Crazy movie for aure.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 March, 03:19
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Yep. Reminds me of the scene in "The Departed" when Costello says, "The cops are saying he is a cop, so I won't look for the cop."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This ain't reality TV!! - YouTube

Probably the funniest scene from the movie, The Departed, starring Jack Nicholson and directed by Martin Scorsese. Jack Nicholson is a fucking riot. Enjoy.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
26 March, 10:59
I was a huge Flynn (blindly) supporter. Then as time went on I started having Q about Flynn. Like the security firm he has, his close ties to Gen McChrystal and don't forget he tried getting Trump to do martial law before J/6. All this was before Wood calling him out. Then on phone call Wood & Flynn said Q was a CIA psyop? WTF? He and his family were all team Q before Trump's pardon. Then the falling out w Flynn and Sidney Powell? Like I said I have more Q than answers about Flynn. So, now I just observe.

Diana DJT @Diana
26 March, 10:35
Strange, I brought up this issue about a week ago as I am on Telegram & the Lin/Flynn was, at one time a big topic. I was asking on Anonup why all was quiet on the subject. I am impressed that VK has the ability to get people to share, thank you. My devout Atheist Russian Jew stepfather would say, all Gods have feet of clay….
why is Lin misspelled? Q said misspellings are revelent…
in the end, there is only truth💥I believe in God, I trust humanity
movie or not, God is the supreme director IMO🙏🏼

26 March, 10:32

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 March, 10:31
funny watching a movie and watching all of the movie goers guessing what will happen at the same time prejudging all of the actors...😆🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤔😉😁reserve judgemnets til the credits? lots of doubles and double agents! let's just see what happens! enjoy the show!

26 March, 10:30

26 March, 10:12

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
26 March, 09:47
Linv2 doesn't look like Linv1 🧐
Looks like he might have gotten a make over too?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 March, 09:37
A) TS 3:09 EE
Drop 309 Dec 09, 2017
Justice

—————————
B) ILF - gematria - Drop 261

1 of 2

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 March, 09:17
If Flynn had been one of them, they would not have excoriated him, and dragged him over the coals - he would have had a tap on the wrist and been fawned over by the press.

To me, Wood, behaves in an unstable manner at times, I watched a video around Christmas he made at his house - I have never seen so many patriotic symbols in one shot... it was over kill, it was trying too hard... that alarmed me more than anything Flynn has done.

At the time his constant focus on religion also made me look at him with the whites of my eyes showing... as with the patriotic symbols, it was just too much. I wanted him focused on the legal arguament, not trying.SO HARD, to convince me he was on the right side... nor telling us of the wrongs done to him by the left - we have all experienced that.

To be honest, he acted the way the left believes a Republican/conservative/patriot behaves... just my take.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
26 March, 08:24
i have a tendency to ignore the drama between both but must admit after hearing that prayer from Flynn it caused me to be more mindful.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 March, 07:51
Disagree ... there's more here about both of them that we are not privy to. Flynn appeared to be a patriot. Lynn appears to be a patriot. - past and present tense.

The more you stir it the more it stinks. Let them work it out.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
26 March, 07:50
we’re watching a movie. not everything is as it seems.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 March, 07:50
que la force soit avec nous 🙏☘️

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 March, 07:48
Same idea i had about Lin. The minute he bashed Flynn i was done with him, My gut hunch just didnt like Lin in that setting , not one bit

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
26 March, 06:31
I never thought of it that way VK. 🤔
Excellent point.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 March, 06:24
I missed it too - purposefully. It doesn't really matter because the fighting is a distraction. I think our purpose is to wake people up - gently. It is not an easy task waking people up from the lifetime of brainwashing by the MSM. I see it around me with the people I love. It's a fine balancing act trying to prod them to not believe everything they hear on their tv and not alienate them. We need to focus on the things that matter.

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts