MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 July, 12:06
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

CIA/FBI planting narrative that Q and Trumpers are terrorists

New Social media site with ex-Trump aid but who also was Clinton Aide open GETTR. Cincidence?

Trump is not using it

What would you do if you wanted Q and trumpers to turn themselves in without knowing it

Do not be stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 July, 02:59
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Someone posted this on Gab
There was an opinion which crossed my desk that Guo was anti-CCP but this whole thing smelled fishy from the start & I stayed away from it
Then the Clinton connection started emerging - big surprise

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I know of a Jewish woman who told me that the world was moving to a NWO who seemed to have so much knowledge that no one else has. Her dad was involved in 5G development at Bell Labs saying it would help bring it to the country. She is on Gettr so that is why I stay away from it. Her husband ran for Congress and even had an event at the Trump Bedminster Golf Course. I am not surprised if Gettr was created by the opposition.
03:44 PM - Mar 26, 2022
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it