MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

CIA/FBI planting narrative that Q and Trumpers are terrorists

New Social media site with ex-Trump aid but who also was Clinton Aide open GETTR. Cincidence?

Trump is not using it

What would you do if you wanted Q and trumpers to turn themselves in without knowing it

Do not be stupid
12:06 PM - Jul 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 July, 05:19
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Trump would never choose a name like that 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 July, 03:55
Stay safe all Patriots, be vigilant. Blessings, Love & Father God’s Light Protect all. Armor of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 July, 03:31
Thank you I was wondering about the source of it!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 July, 03:18
I don't have a gettr account for now.
I really wait on Trump to see what he does...
Honestly first thing I noticed is the torch on their logo...🧐

03 July, 04:27
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
gOOd catch 👍

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 July, 02:59
Someone posted this on Gab
There was an opinion which crossed my desk that Guo was anti-CCP but this whole thing smelled fishy from the start & I stayed away from it
Then the Clinton connection started emerging - big surprise

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 March, 03:44
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I know of a Jewish woman who told me that the world was moving to a NWO who seemed to have so much knowledge that no one else has. Her dad was involved in 5G development at Bell Labs saying it would help bring it to the country. She is on Gettr so that is why I stay away from it. Her husband ran for Congress and even had an event at the Trump Bedminster Golf Course. I am not surprised if Gettr was created by the opposition.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
03 July, 02:25
GET-TR[UMP?] 🤔

03 July, 04:30
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
oh good catch!!! it's all in the name 👍

deborah sidener @debbiedo
03 July, 02:08
GET TRUMP IS WHAT I READ... gettr THANK YOU. I WILL NOT BE JOINING

03 July, 01:41
Come on peeps - GETTR? GET HER? so far I've seen nothing but pics of young women. fool me once and that's it!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 July, 01:36
I should have known - yikes

03 July, 04:31
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
it's ok, now you do 👍 I fell for another one, now I'm cautious

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 July, 01:04
Exactly the deepstate still has teeth. Local law enforcement and some high level officials still have the ability to act. They can have orders followed and a lot of officers that don't have a core will follow it.

There is no different between an accidental bet that wins vs an intended bet that lost.

They both have a slave mindset that lacks the ability to process information.

Most people do not have a core therefore they latch on to anything that looks good.
these are the ones who took the jab because Trump released it or biden. Not that the jab on it's own lacks merit and purpose(nope) they took it because such and such said so.
Just like this platform they will join because he was on Trumps team.
And then get caught up into saying things that are illegal

CJJM Patriot @caribou
03 July, 01:20
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Knew something was wrong when I tried to join. gmail bloked auth code.
strange new fail to send messages in inbox.
I suspect my info went somewhere nefarious.
uninstall app immediately.

03 July, 04:34
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
When the head of a snake is cut off, for a while, it can still bite you so never get too close 🐍

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 July, 12:21
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 July, 02:04
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
EL TRUMPO NEEDS TO FIREO EL VET TERO ! MAKES TRUMPO LOOK STUPIDO ! & LEAD BYEO HINDO !!