Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I had an encounter with two angels on bikes today. If they hadn’t of shown up, I would’ve lost my truck keys on the trail. So rad!

#AngelsAreREAL
10:50 PM - Mar 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 01:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
KTM?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 March, 05:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
26 March, 08:02
😇😇😇

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 March, 05:39
That is amazing! I encountered 2 as well yesterday. My mom is very ill atm. I am running like mad, not knowing whether to scrach my watch or wind my butt. 😪 I had samples to drop off at a lab, in order for her to get diagnosed for the proper med. She is very dehydrated. I get to the lab at 2:38, the doors are being locked. I turned to walk out the door, when 2 nurses caught up to me. They said they closed at 2. I got all the way to my car, they yelled for me. They asked why I was there? I explained everything, they said come on and reopened the doors. I burst into tears right there! My mom got a call at 1 pm, they put a stat on it this morn. It was what they suspected. She’s taking the meds now. On top of Kidney Cancer, this was bad! I sobbed all the way home, thanking Jesus and these 2 Angels. They are everywhere, if we just look! 🙏❤️ Glad you got them back, Doq!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 March, 10:19
One Name Matthew helped my Mother to safety after a car accident years ago, no one saw him but her, its all so amazing, God is Great.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
26 March, 06:45
Hmmm I have also met two angels on bikes .... They got me home safely when I was 18 years old..Thank you Universe for giving a helping hand ... Small miracles with a big significant..So nice with good experiences, must we get many more of them..TheBestIsYetToCome 11:11

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 March, 07:58
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
🙏❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 March, 04:53
ouiii ils sont la 🙏😇☘️💖

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 March, 04:00
I had a wild experience once. Flashback - mid 90's - I'm out in the boonies with a friend - listening to music. We go to leave and I realize my car is stuck in the mud. No prob, I thought getting out my old flip cell phone. No signal. No prob, I thought telling my friend (male) to push while I tried to get us out. Car wouldn't budge. I was still calm and had a knowing we'd get out. Suddenly this old white p-up truck shows up and out gets an old man w/just one question: "you got a tow hitch?" I showed him where it is. He pulls out this huge long chain - links it to my car - attaches to his truck - and pulls me out. I go to thank him - he said not one word but quietly got into his truck - took off down the lane. My friend and I knew we had had an "encounter". We run down the lane and look down the loooong road in which he took. There was no truck there. It was then my friend looked at me and said he didn't want to hang out w/me again - I had too many "weird" experiences. lol

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 March, 02:59
It takes one to know one, DoQ+! ❤❤❤

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 03:11
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
You give me wayyyyyyyyy too much credit. I’m just an Anon Patriot like you. I just made a promise to God i would do my best to help fight in this digital war.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 12:46
Well ok then let's hear the story?
Really? We want to hear the story.

Waiting.......

A A R
ONE ONE 18
1,1,18>1118>11

Q post 1118
https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23...

Q post 11
Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No. 147175452
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 11:13
You are on their Frequency...🙏! (That Movie Frequency just popped in my head when I wrote that word. That was another “Hint” Movie for Anons).

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
25 March, 11:01
yes!!! thats the best!
they are with us now!
some right here on AU
🙏🏼❤️⚡️

rad is road without the o.
cant hit the r[o]ad without those KEYS