Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 March, 10:50
I had an encounter with two angels on bikes today. If they hadn’t of shown up, I would’ve lost my truck keys on the trail. So rad!

#AngelsAreREAL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
I had a wild experience once. Flashback - mid 90's - I'm out in the boonies with a friend - listening to music. We go to leave and I realize my car is stuck in the mud. No prob, I thought getting out my old flip cell phone. No signal. No prob, I thought telling my friend (male) to push while I tried to get us out. Car wouldn't budge. I was still calm and had a knowing we'd get out. Suddenly this old white p-up truck shows up and out gets an old man w/just one question: "you got a tow hitch?" I showed him where it is. He pulls out this huge long chain - links it to my car - attaches to his truck - and pulls me out. I go to thank him - he said not one word but quietly got into his truck - took off down the lane. My friend and I knew we had had an "encounter". We run down the lane and look down the loooong road in which he took. There was no truck there. It was then my friend looked at me and said he didn't want to hang out w/me again - I had too many "weird" experiences. lol
04:00 AM - Mar 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it