Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 March, 10:50
I had an encounter with two angels on bikes today. If they hadn’t of shown up, I would’ve lost my truck keys on the trail. So rad!

#AngelsAreREAL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
That is amazing! I encountered 2 as well yesterday. My mom is very ill atm. I am running like mad, not knowing whether to scrach my watch or wind my butt. 😪 I had samples to drop off at a lab, in order for her to get diagnosed for the proper med. She is very dehydrated. I get to the lab at 2:38, the doors are being locked. I turned to walk out the door, when 2 nurses caught up to me. They said they closed at 2. I got all the way to my car, they yelled for me. They asked why I was there? I explained everything, they said come on and reopened the doors. I burst into tears right there! My mom got a call at 1 pm, they put a stat on it this morn. It was what they suspected. She’s taking the meds now. On top of Kidney Cancer, this was bad! I sobbed all the way home, thanking Jesus and these 2 Angels. They are everywhere, if we just look! 🙏❤️ Glad you got them back, Doq!
05:39 PM - Mar 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it