“The Department of Energy has a designation
for all people that handle nuclear weapons, transport,
supervision of the nuclear arsenal & beyond,
that security designation is a ‘Q-Clearance.’”

DAVID STRAIGHT in the video
“President Trump is the first man
that restored the Republic by EO..
There’s only 200 Naval pilots at any given moment
on the face of this planet that are Q-capable.
They are the most trusted.
They can carry a nuclear weapon, no one else can..
Q is 6 Military Intelligence Agencies
led by the President of the USA
& a very very special man that is helping
who currently serves as the Vice-President of the USA..
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
I got the privilege of being on Don. Jr’s helicopter
with Gene Ho, President Trump’s photographer..
We just flew [JFK Jr] up on top of Mount Rushmore,
dropped him off & let him walk out there
& Gene took a picture.
Pretty cool.
YEAH — IT’S COMIN’" 💥

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Oh, SHIT! Kat - that is NOT Juan O Savin. It's David Lester Straight (I won't go into him) and Timothy Charles Holmseth - the creator of that Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND and creator of the Telegram channel, "General Flynn exposed".
Holmseth is a TOTAL FRAUD. He's also a PEDOPHILE, admitted liar, grifter, and fugitive. He was stalking a reporter who then got a restraining order against him. He violated that order and was supposed to show up for a court hearing. He didn't show up for the hearing. Instead, he took a picture of a small crowd gathered outside the courthouse and posted it online. (I failed to grab a screenshot of it.) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS. Many pictures below tell the story - as many as I can fit.
10:05 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 March, 10:20
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
OK.
One, I know it's NOT Juan O Savin.
I quoted Juan talking about Q Clearance.
I quoted this guy who you say is a fraud.
I assumed he was OK because
@vincentkennedy posted his video.
I do not doubt you for one second.
Just telling my path to this post.
Ty for all you do 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 March, 10:34
Even @vincentkennedy has been wrong about a couple of things, as much as I respect him. I looked into Straight just a little (again, he's not my major focus) and red flags went up. He seems like a nice man but I don't find him to be credible. Language and patterns guide me, as well as gut (where God speaks to people). Things just don't add up. The fact that he's associated to Holmseth is really the only red flag I need.

I have four classifications of info:
Straight-up BULLSHIT!
Possible
Plausible
Provable

I will always post the provable.
I occasionally post the plausible but with a qualifier such as, "Could be. We'll see."
Possible - Not likely, unless I can offer some substance to make it plausible.
Bullshit - only if I'm using the bullshit claims of others to disprove them and expose them as liars.

If I couldn't convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt, I most likely will not touch it. If I know I COULD convince that jury, I'M ON IT.

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 March, 10:10
Most people unfortunately seem to have their own agenda these days.
To those with the best of intentions….

Do not ever put all of your trust into an account or person because so many play a role for years just to be able to deceive many people such as MSM portraying to be giving truth about a war.

Jesus is The Best example of purity.
He did not scream for attention for years and expect everyone to think he was worthy of parades because He was Royalty.