“The Department of Energy has a designation
for all people that handle nuclear weapons, transport,
supervision of the nuclear arsenal & beyond,
that security designation is a ‘Q-Clearance.’”

DAVID STRAIGHT in the video
“President Trump is the first man
that restored the Republic by EO..
There’s only 200 Naval pilots at any given moment
on the face of this planet that are Q-capable.
They are the most trusted.
They can carry a nuclear weapon, no one else can..
Q is 6 Military Intelligence Agencies
led by the President of the USA
& a very very special man that is helping
who currently serves as the Vice-President of the USA..
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
I got the privilege of being on Don. Jr’s helicopter
with Gene Ho, President Trump’s photographer..
We just flew [JFK Jr] up on top of Mount Rushmore,
dropped him off & let him walk out there
& Gene took a picture.
Pretty cool.
YEAH — IT’S COMIN’" 💥

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
09:37 PM - Mar 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Ebba Hansen @Ebbarious11
27 March, 12:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Love this so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
26 March, 01:48
Thank you @katisthesea3 = = = > < >
That was Awesome + Encouraging = = = > < >
#Q + #InItTogether = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 March, 02:25
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Isn't it fun?
I can see JR standing on top of George Washington's head!
He was always a prankster 😹

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
26 March, 10:16
who’s name are they calling out in the end? Thats right! 💖

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
26 March, 06:59
So that dude in the plane is 62 years old.

Yawn.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
26 March, 06:59
So that dude in the plane is 62 years old.

Yawn.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 March, 10:20
Randi Erickson is Holmseth's partner in crime. She is NOT to be trusted any more than Holmseth is. These are LOSERS who want attention and will post anything that makes that happen. I confronted Holmseth on his Gab page, exposing all I have exposed to you about him - to him and his followers on Gab. He saw it ALL. He didn't come back on me at all because he COULDN'T. After seeing how much dirt I had on him, he blocked me.
Lin Wood has been my number one focus because of the size of his audience. Clements and Holmseth are tied for second place. I will not stop until I've exposed these frauds to the point that they are effectively ignored.
Holmseth recently posted a video he called "Where the elites sacrifice children". It was complete BS. It's an opera theater called Donnagata in Ibla-Rugassa, Italy.
Here is the self-described "only reporter authorized to report for the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force" (no such thing). He is a LIAR. I can't believe Vandersteel fell for this.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 March, 10:05
Oh, SHIT! Kat - that is NOT Juan O Savin. It's David Lester Straight (I won't go into him) and Timothy Charles Holmseth - the creator of that Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND and creator of the Telegram channel, "General Flynn exposed".
Holmseth is a TOTAL FRAUD. He's also a PEDOPHILE, admitted liar, grifter, and fugitive. He was stalking a reporter who then got a restraining order against him. He violated that order and was supposed to show up for a court hearing. He didn't show up for the hearing. Instead, he took a picture of a small crowd gathered outside the courthouse and posted it online. (I failed to grab a screenshot of it.) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS. Many pictures below tell the story - as many as I can fit.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 March, 10:20
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
OK.
One, I know it's NOT Juan O Savin.
I quoted Juan talking about Q Clearance.
I quoted this guy who you say is a fraud.
I assumed he was OK because
@vincentkennedy posted his video.
I do not doubt you for one second.
Just telling my path to this post.
Ty for all you do 🙏💕