Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 March, 04:41
👀
• Russia holds an extravagant victory day parade in Moscow every year on May 9

• It marks the day Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing World War Two to an end
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 05:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
25 March, 05:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Still think he's DS? I never thought for a second he was.
WWG1WGA

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 09:09
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I must have miss a lot with this Lynn/Flynn stuff. Was only gone for 8 months. People need to use some logic. Gen Flynn has been in the game and knows the players WELL. Family seems to be a big part of the Flynn's. Lets not forget his Bro.
Lynn is new. He was under the spell. He was a mainstream lawyer. Dude is in shock after just a short while digging into this evil. Had to rethink his whole life in a short period of time. Perfect example why people cant be woken up too fast. Freak everyone out and good people turn on good people while the bad walk.

PQPCQRNS READY @PQPCQRNS_READY
His bro taking command of the Pacific Fleet was the biggest tell for me that the "Biden Administration" was a smoke screen.

Imagine "Joe Biden" allowing the brother of the guy he literally railroaded/unmasked to be promoted to anything... Kek
09:59 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PQPCQRNS_READY in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 10:05
In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication
lol