Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 March, 05:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fox is as ho MSM. They will never report on stolen election or child slavery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
26 March, 08:35
stopped listening to Hannity several years ago as well as Obama, Michelle, Bushes. something about their voices iirritated my spirit & i couldn’t tolerate always sounded like someone dragging nails across a chalk board. i never understood and it would piss off hubby when he wanted to listen to news and i had to turn off or walk away. After i started chasing the truth i understood why i was repelled by the sound of them🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
26 March, 07:30
[They] are compromised...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 March, 03:25
Wow! We now see various “characters” we’ve watched on the Fake News over the years, finally take off their masks. Smh!😏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 12:28
Nana gets a bad vibe from her from down deep, but she is smooooth.

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
25 March, 11:45
He and Graham..two peas in a pod

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
25 March, 11:37
whos the man behind the tulsi mask wowzers

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

deborah sidener @debbiedo
25 March, 11:03
I stopped watching after the fake election.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 March, 11:03
Used to like his radio show. But he's changed since then.

But a few years ago, he had a guest who had something to do with international programs, maybe an ambassador, but I don't remember. She said she was in some country where the foreign dignitary threw a lavish dinner for many politicians from around the world.

I remember her saying it was a huge, long dining table and the host was seated at the end. She was a Christian and was so happy when he asked to pray before their meal. But she was horrified that when he spoke, he was thanking the enemy, not God.

Chilling that these you-know-whats have been high up in government positions (and in entertainment, business, media, etc.) and we never truly realized it until now. Did anybody else happen to hear this interview? If so, do you remember who she was? That story has stuck with me. Stories pop up in our lives that we look back on later and see that they add up to something major.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
25 March, 11:01
Hannity has definitely lost a lot of support since the start of this conflict. I stopped watching him a couple of weeks ago when his bromance with Zelenskyy started. Zelenskyy is a cabal criminal! What’s Hannity’s take on the biolabs??

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 March, 10:56
hes obnoxious too........i remember him giving his expertise in choke holds on floyd incident cause he has 7 years of ma training lol what a clown

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 March, 11:02
In response reaper myer to his Publication
mma*

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
25 March, 10:54
He is so full of himself ass ho

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 March, 11:07
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
🤣hubby calls him "mimi"...cause everything is about him!

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
25 March, 10:50
I'm unsure why Sean has guests on when he won't let them finish a sentence. He's become as loud as my italian mother which is very annoying.

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
25 March, 10:49
Scuse' me sir, did that just come out of your mouth?!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 March, 10:47
These two couldn't even agree on premise. Not worth my time.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 March, 10:43
Tulsi is a hard leftist, CFR, WEF, Ukraine maven, liar, poser, etc. So what if she’s pretty? She’s dangerous to human life. Oh yeah, she poses as a Hawaiian but has no koko (blood). She’s known as a phony in Hawaii.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
25 March, 11:45
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
well, 'she's' a guy, so there's that.. lol

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 March, 10:39
Used to like Sean. But haven't been able to listen to him for a while now. Sad. Wonder what happened to him?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
25 March, 10:39
doppelganger

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
25 March, 10:41
No one should trust Tulsi

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
25 March, 10:30
Dec 06, 2017 8:58:51 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Watch the news.
Leakers exposed.
These people are stupid.
Q
Jesus Christ is coming out of Seatle Washington
(ps, that one alwqys stumps me)

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
25 March, 08:56
I can't stand to watch him anymore either.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 March, 08:53
🤨Yeah - he has her on regularly..........

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
26 March, 10:35
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
And that criminal POS Lindsey Graham!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
25 March, 07:47
Just for you VK
#HannityIsAssHo

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 March, 12:09
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Stew Peters Kicks Ass!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 March, 07:27
Never warmed to him

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
25 March, 07:23
CIA Hannity exposed 👀

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
25 March, 07:07
who does dat ass ho answer to

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 March, 07:05
He was another "ass ho" like snuffy, who was viciously mean to Patriot defender of the Constitution Ron Paul.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
25 March, 06:57
dat ass ho!!