Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 04:40
Hannity is ass ho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Used to like his radio show. But he's changed since then.

But a few years ago, he had a guest who had something to do with international programs, maybe an ambassador, but I don't remember. She said she was in some country where the foreign dignitary threw a lavish dinner for many politicians from around the world.

I remember her saying it was a huge, long dining table and the host was seated at the end. She was a Christian and was so happy when he asked to pray before their meal. But she was horrified that when he spoke, he was thanking the enemy, not God.

Chilling that these you-know-whats have been high up in government positions (and in entertainment, business, media, etc.) and we never truly realized it until now. Did anybody else happen to hear this interview? If so, do you remember who she was? That story has stuck with me. Stories pop up in our lives that we look back on later and see that they add up to something major.
11:03 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it