SR Update: 2022-03-24 21:00UTC 🌗

I wonder what happened there?
05:03 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dan Dan @DanDan
25 March, 04:05
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
or cern teasing on the handle of the portal 😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Dan @DanDan
25 March, 04:03
with the low lines fighting hard to get up there im guessing it was [them] giving it all they had to get back in the fight. no chance. ncswic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 March, 10:43

Navy93 ... @Navy93
24 March, 09:19
got my first migraine of the year and puked all night during this exact time…coincidence?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 09:33
In response Navy93 ... to his Publication
Sounds Elementary But I was laid up For days puking with migraines … in 2019. If i feel slightrst headache Start hydrating heavy … 💦… haven’t had a headache take hold in 2 yrs ..

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
24 March, 08:30
A higher power at play! 👼

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 March, 08:21
i took a big nap 😂

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 March, 08:29
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
That was the entire time you slept! 😳
You were busy!!! 😎🔥

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 March, 08:01
we knew their plans

they failed

again

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 March, 07:53
Atlas shrugged.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 March, 07:05
bahahahah
winning
fooking Jujitsu brother

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 March, 06:35

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 March, 06:34
idk wth is going on...lol we were unplug from the matrix?
idk but yesterday morning 6am there was something happened either something was unplugged or switched on... i felt that shjt! i thought it was the shofar moment... lol was intense for sure.

shop keep @shopkeep007
24 March, 06:25
downloading......

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 March, 06:20
1 of 3

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 March, 06:01

Other Half @Otherhalf
24 March, 06:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Article says they just discovered it but the effect isn’t new.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 March, 06:53
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Because the Sun is not what [they] are telling us.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
24 March, 05:53

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 March, 08:38
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
The Larger They Are the Harder They Fall!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 March, 08:44
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
SO ready for this.
We've had ancient training!
WINNING

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Olaf Koll @OlafK
24 March, 05:39
😍magic

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 March, 05:27

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 March, 08:03
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
perfect! 🤣

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
24 March, 05:27

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
24 March, 05:26

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 March, 05:22
😍💥🔥😘😂 😎
EVERYONE FINDING OUT ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP SUING HILLARY AND COMPANY LIST OF EVIL DOERS DING DING DING I WIN

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 March, 05:17
Oh, I apologize, I farted.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 March, 05:44
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
NO EATING TACO BELL!!!
Dunno what's in the meat! 🤪

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
25 March, 12:46
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🤣👊🏻

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 March, 05:14
It put a good squeeze on my heart last couple of days

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
24 March, 05:14
Energies of planetary transformation, engage.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
24 March, 05:04
.Sync