Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 11:49
You are more important than you even realize

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 March, 01:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why? I lost my sister to suicide because they ridiculed her for being a nutjob conspiracy theorist Doq. She was awake. Why do we get such ridicule?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 March, 04:19
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
I'm so sorry. πŸ’œ What was your sisters name? You don't have to share if you don't want but I would love to know what she was like. To celebrate her with you over fond memories. Should you ever want to share her with me, I'm sure there are others here that would also like to appreciate her life with you too. I love you and THE BEST IS REALLY YET TO COME. πŸ‘‘ Much love. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’œ

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
Her name was Julie Anne Driscoll, 17 letters long. Funeral on ftiday 17th.of July 2020. Loved Trump, true patriot.
04:52 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BubsQ in this post can reply
Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
23 March, 05:03
sending love. i lost my sister to suicide as well in December of 2019. her name at time of death was also 17 letters long. 🌻❀️

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 March, 05:47
In response Wolfe Watcher to her Publication
I'm so sorry. Would you like to share her name? By the way, my name is BeBe. I don't have 17 letters in my name so I'm not as special as some but I would love for anyone who wants to or needs to share anything, feel free. Probably best if what got off Doq's post, though I'm almost positive he doesn't mind. πŸ’œ

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 March, 06:04
In response Wolfe Watcher to her Publication
I also apologize for overstepping if I have. Seem to do that a lot. Also why I TRY stay to myself. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. I truly and sincerely just care. Please don't take offense. Nothing intended but love. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’œ

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 March, 04:57
She said lovely. Like someone I would have really enjoyed knowing. My middle name is Ann ..without the e. Was she older than you?

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 March, 05:00
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Sounds* sorry. Auto correct hates me.