Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 11:49
You are more important than you even realize

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
Why? I lost my sister to suicide because they ridiculed her for being a nutjob conspiracy theorist Doq. She was awake. Why do we get such ridicule?
01:39 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BubsQ in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
24 March, 04:14
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
I am so very sorry to learn this about your sister. Please tell us more about her. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 March, 09:29
🙏✨

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 March, 09:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 08:16
🙏💔🙏

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 March, 04:19
I'm so sorry. 💜 What was your sisters name? You don't have to share if you don't want but I would love to know what she was like. To celebrate her with you over fond memories. Should you ever want to share her with me, I'm sure there are others here that would also like to appreciate her life with you too. I love you and THE BEST IS REALLY YET TO COME. 👑 Much love. 💜🙏🏼💜

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 March, 04:52
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Her name was Julie Anne Driscoll, 17 letters long. Funeral on ftiday 17th.of July 2020. Loved Trump, true patriot.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 March, 01:59
🙏I'm so sorry about your Sister. She was a warrior. Fought for truth. We all get ridiculed. I'm pretty much alone. My sister is awake but she lives in another State. Other than that I post a lot on Facebook where most of my family and friends are. I'm a conspiracy theory nut. I don't care what anyone thinks about me any longer. I know the truth will come out soon and set me free. I'll keep you and your Family in my thoughts and prayers.🙏

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 March, 02:22
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Much love x Its hard.