Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 06:58
I think we are getting some warning vibes.
Godspeed Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 March, 07:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We were chosen for such a time as this. Remember... Love on everyone you can. Many are going to need it. I can feel their hurt because I do honestly hurt for them. I have been in those dark places and I am living testimony that broken clay can be made new! I love you all so very much. I will miss you. Thank you for allowing me to ride along. I hope I wasn't too much of a bother. I know some of you drove me nuts. πŸ˜‰ I love JESUS, I fail HIM daily but I AM only human. πŸ˜‚ TO GOD BE ALL GLORY!! HIGHEST HONOR!! AND MOST WORTHY PRAISE!! #wwg1wga . πŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸŒŸ I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’œπŸ‘‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 07:26
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Hopefully we can keep this platform going after its all over just to stay im touch with every one .

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 March, 07:29
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Well I'll just ask FATHER to allow us to keep in touch and would really like to keep Anon up. πŸ˜πŸ‘‘

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 07:37
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Me to .

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
10:57 AM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it